Monday, December 8, 2014

Practice Formatting this Resume

Bobbi Jones – 612-752-8532
2143 Lowry Ave N, Minneapolis, MN 55411 - bjones75@gmail.com
Maria Monica Lopez
Human Resource Hiring Director
Macy’s Department Store
700 On The Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55402
February 24, 2014
Dear Ms. Lopez,
I am writing to apply for the position Merchandise Associate posted on Macy’s online job board on February 14, where I was referred to by a family member, Lance Strong, a current Beauty Advisor at the Macy’s located in Bloomington. My two years of providing high quality customer service, ability to serve guests quickly, and high-standards makes me an ideal candidate for this position.
I am familiar with a customer’s ideal customer service experience and expectations and am capable of meeting often times exceeding them. I have two years worth of experience of providing high-quality customer service while I was previously employed at another Macy’s, so I am familiar with Macy’s work-environment. I am fast-paced, and am able to help customers find what they’re looking for quickly while also remaining courteous and genuine. I have very high standards for myself as well as my team members, so I know when I can improve, and am self-motivated to do better and try hard everyday to ensure guests has the best possible experience.
I am excited for this position and would love to join the Macy’s team as I believe I will be able to contribute to and expand the great customer service Macy’s already provides. Also attached in this email you will find my resume and references. Please review my qualifications and contact me at (612) 752-8532 or email bjones@gmail.com for possible next steps. Thank you so much for your time and consideration. Have a wonderful day!
Sincerely,
Bobbi Jones

Enclosure: Resume & References

No comments:

Post a Comment